If you have an online business, Facebook ads are useful, but Influencer marketing can give you even more bang for your buck.
I didn’t do any shoutouts on my @DearMishu Instagram account, and I still managed to grow the account from 0 to 25k followers in a year. It’s not a must to do shoutouts I guess!
Here DearMishu- a super hero character – helps her friend solve his insurance problem by getting a company to reimburse a $600 out of pocket payment. He had been trying to get reimbursed for nearly a year with no luck, until #InfluencerMarketing came to the rescue! The results were:
- very, very responsive (answering within 10 minutes)
- a promise to fix immediately
- a process that had been going on for a year ended successfully in two weeks
- all sides are happy
What I like here the most is that the Influencer used her power to change the world in a good way and to help someone who needed help.
Its good to have an Influencer like that, it’s good…
Good luck brand and Influencer heroes! 👍– #DearMishuDad ✊👨🏻🏫 (Influencer contract template here: http://bit.ly/2qCVYnL)
Oh so many, I don’t know where to start! The Influencer could be so bad that you may get negative results more than positive.. check your partner carefully, look at their feed at least 12 months back, see what help the Influencer has done for other brands, as well as make sure you are on same page.
(Tip: Start by looking to see if they have real or fake followers…).
Someone whose opinion music lovers listen to
I was asked to explain in simple English what a Music Influencer is, so here it goes: an influencer is someone that people LISTEN to. Yes – you can think that you are an Influencer, you write every day, you publish twice a day on Instagram, twice a day on Pinterest, 12 times on Twitter… and yet only if your followers are LISTENING to you, to your advice, to what you preach, to your – yes – your BS… then and only then do I consider you an Influencer.
1. To market something, you need authority. Influencers already have the power of authority – they are a trusted voice.
2. These days more and more people are blocking ads on their browsers. Influencers beat those ad blockers with love .
3. Influencers create high quality content for you that you can re-purpose later for your marketing.
4. They Engage NEW target audiences, and create a relationship between them and your brand.
5. Influencers generate high quality leads, in very specific niches.
All of the above can increase your #ROI!
Good luck brand heroes! 👍– @DearMishuDad ✊