I’m often asked for hard facts that show the power of working with Influencers. I’ve pulled together these statistics that I think are interesting:
- 90% of consumers trust peer recommendations. Only 33% trusts ads (Nielsen)
- Influencer marketing is x 2 as fast as conventional approaches in finding customers, and up to x 10 more effective (Bloglovin)
- Businesses are making $6.50 for every $1 spent on influencer marketing (Tomoson)
- 43% of millennials rank authenticity over content when consuming news. (Forbes)
- And one more fun fact: on average we check our phones 57 times a day and 40% check their phone within 5 mins of waking up. Ads? 0 times. Anyone still hesitating to invest in Influencer Marketing…? Feel free to ask me more questions.
Good luck brand & #Influencer heroes! 👍– #DearMishuDad ✊👨🏻🏫 (Influencer contract template here or via sign-up)