When you’re signing a contract between a brand and an Influencer, don’t forget to cover which #Hashtags you want included.
Chase the hashtags that are related to your product/brand. See who sticks out as a leader (in terms of engagement) for those hastags. That’s your Influencer
The best #tools are the original tools that come with the social network itself: Instagram app for Instagram Twitter app for twitter Facebook app for Facebook Frankly saying, other tools are too general and won’t address a specific product that YOU are building. Therefore, you should search by yourself, via hashtags that are suitable for your products, and see which Influencers get the best engagement, which ones have a real cult of followers that would be interested in your product or brand.
When choosing an influencer, it’s a good idea to review their previous work. This post reviews shows you one Facebook influencer who does it well, and one who doesn’t…
Facebook Influencer OfficialKalaniHilliker is doing Influencing right –
- ✅ #Ads is clearly visible on the content (but does not deter you from wanting to listen to her recommendation)
- ✅ Good engagement
- ✅ Very authentic and believable (she didn’t copy & paste an ad, her post is natural looking and authentic)
- ✅ She gets her followers engaged and interested. As a result, some will buy and recommend the products and her page to their friends.
And here is an example that is the total opposite –
Needless to say, there was almost no engagement on this post.
I hope these “live” Influencer examples are helpful for you in choosing the right influencer to work with your brand.
Good luck brand heroes! 👍– #DearMishuDad ✊👨🏻🏫
Influencers are a trusted authority on their….
Yes, that’s right, it’s not the topic they are authorities on, but rather their hashtag. This means that when someone is searching for a specific hashtag, the Influencer who is right on top of the search results is… the most influential.
Tip: Look for hashtags that have less than 500,000 uses. Choosing a less popular hashtag gives you more opportunity to have an impact.
1. Search #hashtags and find one that fits your brand. Then see which accounts using it have the most engagement and LOVE from their followers.
2. Another option: ask your followers who else they love to #follow.
Good luck brand heroes! 👍– @DearMishuDad ✊